You might recall that the 2011 NYC Big Deal Book contains more than 60 exclusive discounts to local bars and restaurants which are valid until December 31st. Use them all and you can save more than $1,000 over the next eight months!
One day each month (while supplies lasts) we're going to set aside 25 copies to give away for free. Simply visit the 2011 NYC Big Deal Book website today and enter promo code APRIL at checkout. You'll have a copy of the book in your hands by start of next week. Limit of two books per order.
You can view all of the participating vendors here, but some of our favorites include: Duke’s, The Village Pourhouse, Bar Matchless, Common Ground, City Crab, Spot Dessert Bar, Arte Café, Vero Midtown, Tree, SideBar, Petite Abeille, Cer Te, Sheep Station, Kool Bloo, GustOrganics, Haagen Dasz, Frites ‘N’ Meats, Hello Pasta, Eddie’s Pizza Truck, Brazen Head, Bino, and Big Daddy’s.
OUR FAVORITE DEALS!!!
- Free drinks at The Village Pourhouse, Bar Matchless, Brazen Head, SideBar, and Common Ground.
- Free food at mobile vendors like NYC Cravings, Frites 'N Meats, and Eddie's Pizza Truck.
- 20% discounts on your bill at Gramercy restaurants Duke's, City Crab, and Big Daddy's Diner.
- 30% discounts at new Harlem venues 67 Orange Street, Society Coffee, and Yatenga French Bistro.
- Discounts on sweets from Leonidas Chocolate Shop, Spot Dessert Bar, and Haagen Dazs.